Monday 27 February 2012

Design Team Call.

We are looking to expand our Design Team.  

If you would like to be part of the Group On Moving Along with the Times here is your chance.

All we ask is that you can say Yes to the following questions

Do you work well in a Team?

Can You make a card or other creative item for the challenge every week?

Are you willing to Host a challenge once every couple of months?

Do you have time to comment on 20 % of the cards we receive links to every week

Would you be willing to use Digital Images we receive to use from sponsors?

If you feel you would like to join us send an Email to me Hazel (Hazze89510@aol.com) with MAWTT DT Call in the Subject Line telling us why you would like to be on the Team, send also a sample of your crafting in the email and a link to your blog.


The DT Call will remain open until the 8th March 2012. New DT Members will be informed by the 10th March.




Good Luck,


Hazel and the Design Team

1 comment:

Rina said...

Hello Hazel... I have sent you an email to the address requested, I have answered all your questions, enclosed my blog address, my business website and photos of my cards. I hope to hear back from you.

Rina Meyers