Wednesday 9 April 2014

Winner and Top 3 - Sweet Treats

Good evening blogland

So here I am with my winners for my 'Sweet Treats' challenge - and what sweet treats they all were too!  Some fabulous projects there - it made picking a winner and Top 3 very difficult, but I've done it and here are the lucky people.

My winner is :

No. 21 - Kelly's Cards
Loved that dinky box and the image is sooo cute!

Please contact Hazel at the email address on the side-bar to arrange the prize

My Top 3 - in no particular order:

No 25 - Ribenaruby

No 7 - Hussena

No 4 - Meg

Well done - all your cards / projects were fabulous and followed my theme wonderfully.

Please pop back again tomorrow for a brand new project.

Best wishes
Sarah and the DT



4 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Wow thanks for choosing me as the winner. I have just emailed you.xx

Sandra H said...

Congratulations to you all x

ribenaruby said...

Congratualtions Kelly! well done to the top 3, thankyou for picking mine too. Ruby x

Hussena said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card in the Top 3 :D
Congratulations to all the other Winner's too! :)